Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Here it goes!

Okay, so this is my first attempt at blogging, so we'll see how it goes! I am a third grade teacher who loves Whole Brain Teaching, and am excited to share the successes I've had with fellow educators and get them on board for Whole Brain Teaching.  I'm going to take you on my journey of Whole Brain Teaching in my classroom, and what a difference it has made for me as an educator!

I was first introduced to Whole Brain Teaching when I returned from maternity leave in November of 2009.  I wasn't sure exactly what to think at first, because I was only getting bits and pieces from co-workers.  I had missed the big presentation everyone else received because I was spending some quality time with my new little guy! 

I decided that I would attend a workshop on May 21, 2010 (the day after school got out) with Chris Biffle.  That is when everything changed for me, and I knew the 2010-2011 school year was going to be totally different...and different it was! 

The 2010-2011 school year was fabulous all thanks to Whole Brain Teaching!  I could sit here and write all night, but I'm a busy mommy of two...so I'll return later to continue to take you on my Whole Brain Teaching journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment