Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Model Classroom Readiness

So I went by school yesterday to work in my room for a bit.  The boys were with grandma, so I had a little time.  I printed off my Whole Brain Teaching Model Classroom eBook and got to work.  I have now found a spot for my Class leaders board, my Genius Ladder, my PowerPix Walls (for both Communication Arts and Math), my Scoreboard, and my Practice Cards.  So much to do before school starts.  I have all the spots picked out, and now I just have to put it all together.  I'm thinking a couple more afternoons and I'll be ready to go.

Also on the list of things to do...get ready for a new teacher back to school presentation with Susan.  Planning on getting together with her, so we can get all our ducks in a row.  Busy times.  Where has the summer gone?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are off to a good start! I'd love to see some photos of model classrooms.

    Allison
    awholebrainteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete